Check out her guest blog post on gaining and sustaining success in your business.
Let’s get down to business! You need a formula to fuel your business and keep going in the right direction and make sure you are spending time working ON your business, not just IN your business. I have put together a “Profit Puzzle” that is about to make your life so much easier.
- Create a roadmap to success: We can’t go to a place we have never been before without a map! Same with business. Do you have a solid business plan? Is it time to revamp your business plan? Perhaps, it is time to add new marketing strategies to your arsenal.
- Identify your ideal client: Your interior design services would benefit by being specific on who you are trying to attract. Remember, Niche is Rich and Broad is Broke. So, who do you want to serve? Time to get down to the nitty gritty.
- Formulate Signature Message: Your particular voice is needed in this industry, in order to stand out! Your voice and your message is what uniquely connects you to your audience. Do this exercise called Your Business in Words and get clear and concise www.NancyGanzekaufer.com/ybiw/.
- Build a ladder of services: See your interior design services as a journey! Where do you want to take your clients next? They may come to you for one type of service, one type of project, but you keep taking them up the ladder of your services. What can you add to your services, to keep your clients climbing up the ladder with you? Join me live in Las Vegas on July 27, 2018 with LuAnn Nigara, A Well-Designed Business® Podcaster for her “Power Talk Friday Tour” and work with me one-on-one to figure out YOUR Ladder of Services. Here’s a link to check out all that you can expect from that event: https://luannnigara.com/live-event/las-vegas/
- Grow your client base: Think of new ways to reach a fresh audience of people. Have you been dreading developing your social media presence? I understand. It’s not as hard or intimidating as it may seem, when you have a step by step guide! The possibilities for gaining new leads this way is endless!
- Share a compelling story: We live in a culture where being more transparent and inspirational is becoming a trend! What story do you have to tell regarding YOUR pathway to your success? Sometimes, we may feel like our stories are small potatoes in the grand scheme of things. However, one point you make or one “moral of the story” could help propel many other people forward. And maybe, just maybe, some of them will begin to seek you out to do business.
Get Ready for the “Boom”
- Learn to Nail Your Sales: Sales tends to freak a lot of people out! The good news is that it really does not have to be so scary. Ask strategic questions, listen well (even take notes), present services that match the needs and desires expressed through your potential client. Hop on my calendar for a reduced-cost strategy call and I’ll walk you through my DESIRE Sales Formula that works every time! http://www.BusinessCoachNancy.com/consult
- Define your brand: The concept of branding can seem unclear, right? Well, let me establish some fundamentals that breaks things down more clearly. They are visual brand identity, brand voice, brand values and brand personality.
- Establish successful systems: New clients – what is the process for the first contact and after? Follow-up phone calls and emails – who will be following up and when? Ongoing client communication – how are all forms of communication with clients documented? Tracking billing time – the process, when and how? Discerning qualified clients – how are clients qualified? The list can go on and on. Feel free to comment below and let us know how YOU establish your successful systems!
Have you joined my private Facebook group? If not, what are you waiting for?! I go LIVE every single day and share valuable business building tips, tricks, and inspiration. Be an Actionable Entrepreneur and join here today!!
Fred Berns is an interior design industry promotional copy writer, coach and speaker.